Front bumber cover help???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dakota Minner

Reaction score
Hi, I own a 06 expedition king ranch. I was in a front end collision and it cracked my front bumber cover and bent my drivers side fender in. I have been looking online for replacement bumber covers, but no one seems to carry the king ranch submodel bumber covers. Does anyone know if a different submodel bumber (xlt, eddie bauer, etc) will fit on a king ranch edition expedition? Same with the fender.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, you just take it to a local body shop before you put it on and give them your paint code numbers and they will paint it to match your King Ranch paint scheme. Then you just put the piece back on your Expy and you're good to go. But the basic bumper cover and fender are the exact same physically between all the Gen2 Expy's.

00XTL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, you just take it to a local body shop before you put it on and give them your paint code numbers and they will paint it to match your King Ranch paint scheme. Then you just put the piece back on your Expy and you're good to go. But the basic bumper cover and fender are the exact same physically between all the Gen2 Expy's.

What he said. Unless the where ever you buy the bumper from has a pre paint option most bumpers and fenders just come with primer and you (body shop) paint it