Front Camera Washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tphford

Reaction score
Anyone know why the got rid of the front camera washer when you have a limited stealth (303a) with tow package? I read that the tow package removes the camera washers (maybe) but the rear camera washer is still there?

Thanks.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know why the got rid of the front camera washer when you have a limited stealth (303a) with tow package? I read that the tow package removes the camera washers (maybe) but the rear camera washer is still there?

Thanks.
According to my 2022 Order Guide, camera washer is referenced as part of Rear View Camera only as part of Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology. Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 claims to have front/ rear washer, and is listed as Included for 302A, 303A, and 304A (p13). I see where HD Tow deletes Active Park Assist, but not finding anything that should delete a front camera wash. I'll have to check mine out.

OP
OP
T

tphford

Reaction score
Thanks. I didn’t have it on my ‘22 or my ‘23.