Front Parking Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sldwys

Reaction score
I’ve ordered 23 ford expedition xlt with 202a package, special edition and heavy duty towing.

Will this have a front camera for parking? I was poking around looking at expedition limited packages and I see front camera is extra package for the limited models.

Just trying to see if I’ll have a front camera. If not, I need to order limited edition.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In 2022 that combination had the 360 degree cameras which included the front one. The 2023 order guide from August 2022 shows that is still included. Now having said that, Ford changed the 2022 order guide several times through the year removing items due to chip shortage etc. Not sure if they did that for 2023 as well. I suggest you contact the dealer you ordered from. It is their job to help you.

OP
OP
S

sldwys

Reaction score
It shows it’s included on my package. My lack of understanding is mainly around the wording of the feature:

360-Degree Camera with Trailer Reverse Guidance (Only Available on XLT High (202A) with Special Edition Package,.

My question can the 360 camera can be used outside of trailer guidance.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It shows it’s included on my package. My lack of understanding is mainly around the wording of the feature:

360-Degree Camera with Trailer Reverse Guidance (Only Available on XLT High (202A) with Special Edition Package,.

My question can the 360 camera can be used outside of trailer guidance.
yes