gas milage and overall performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Re: Improve MPG

Originally posted by sonnytris
There is a local garage who will drill holes in your airbox and reroutes you hoses and will inprove your mpg to 4 more mpg and charges 160 which will take 1 1/2 hours while you wiat. Will try my daughters EB next week

Yeah that doesn't sound too good...

n.lowery

Reaction score
snake oil, why dont you try to refill your blinker fluid to, that always helps your fuel mileage:rolleyes:

i would put on an cold air intake, and a after market muffler. you will get a little more power, and better MPG's.

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine averages 15-16 around town. i have gotten as much as 18 on the highway. i agree with the above statement to stay out of it. i added a flowmaster muffler and love to hear it talk, but that sucks the gas...

on a recent road trip is when i got 18. stock intake, flowmaster muffler only, and staying 65mph or less and i got it... that aint bad for a big motor and big truck IMO...

i hope to add a full exhaust soon and intake. my bud has a 4.6 in his with intake and exhaust and has gotten just over 19 ONCE... lol

TexasR.N.

Reaction score
anyone wanting to call me my number is 979-324-4348 we can discuss it. It is really easy to do. I am late to respond to alot of these posts because things are getting really busy lately.

Regards,
Matt R

New to this site. I noticed this is an older thread, but are you still on and working on Expy's?

Craig