GET AS BUILT DATA FILE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
BUT THIS IS THE LAZY WAY OF GETTING THE DATA! LOL!

But the issue, is you have to copy and paste it. The saves from FORSCAN, you just load in and overwrite the module...done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
RogerD1959

RogerD1959

2.5 Months Ltr, and Final Bill 22K+
Reaction score
If you want the build sheet, expanded window sticker, and other esoteric, I call tier 1, stuff. Meaning you only get to look at it, none of it is to use for vehicle maintenance and service, not much any way. Ford recommends this site, they can also provide the as built data, but cha Ching $$$$, and the as built data can be gotten from the above web site, along with 33 other relevant service related procedures, documents, instructions you may want on your 32GB SYNC 3 update thumb drive. Here is the site I think you are looking for bobmbx.

https://www.martiauto.com/martireports.cfm

OP
OP
RogerD1959

RogerD1959

2.5 Months Ltr, and Final Bill 22K+
Reaction score
This is there for somebody somewhere, and we all know there is that person, who did not back up the system, made changes and messed something up. Its the file that went into your vehicles brane before they shipped it off. Its also there for folks like me. Baofeng, a Chinese communications manufacturer, with global reach had a update file for their two way radio units. It has a very nasty virus in it, which they warned about, but were not totally specific about where you may get it. I sure did not expect it from the companies support website. Its a heinous thing as none of the virus software detected it, and I am referring to the big guys virus software. For months it ferrets its way through your system, setting things up, when I went to do a back up for the first time to Acronis, they caught it, I guess that was the trigger. It stripped all the .*** attributes from every file on every networked computer. And the offsite backups, cloud backups, plus it wrecks physically partitions on the hard drives! Some sick hacker was incredibly smart designing this thing, I am both pissed, and impressed. While I did not loose everything. Forscan and all the related vehicle data went out the window from backups, and networked computers. The file deals with the PC to Radio communications cable, so you can program the radio frequencies into the radio. That's is where the nasty F***er is. So, a system crash, could mean you need to get your AS Built data from Ford.