give me some ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he did remove his running boards.

BTW, are those LEDs in the reverse?

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rptr00, your truck is clean! If you remove the running boards it'll look even higher... Why did you remove the factory 20s?

thanks, yes boards are off and it does look higher. I'll be going to a nerf bar as a replacement eventually. I pulled off the factory 20's cause I needed more offset to run bigger tires and didnt want to run spacers. Just sold the 20's last week. Guess I need to update my signature pic too.

OP
OP
reg442

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok now i have the smoked out headlights and fog lights out of an 06 tail lights that are about to get smoked out of an 08 with power folding puddle light memory and heat, also going to smoke the third eye, and an eibach 2 frt and 3 back lowering kit. going to get all thepaint work done on mirrors and lights tomorrow and install on sunday, will do the loweing kit on wednesday @ work will post big pics next weekend.. still looking for those arizon beige running boards.. any have a set?? i'm not going to debadge as of right now. thanks to eveyone's ideas and pics
@ rptr00 what are the color of the boards you took off?

Last edited:
OP
OP
reg442

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol.. i have the same f150 wheels for my winter wheels with firestone destination le white letter tires. they look good on the expedition. i got my set for $500 with good pirellis on them. anyway do still have the boards and do you want to sell the boards? i have paypal and an ebay account.. let me know
thanks

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry but the boards had to come off since the drivers side broke after a mishap on the road a few months ago. I hit something that blew in the road on a windy day and cracked it! Cant tell you how many times that happens here in Vegas. The wind can be quite damaging from flying debris. Thats why I am going to a metal nerf bar for added protection as well as some sort of brush guard up front.

I tried for a while to find an OE replacement with no luck. good luck on your search.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok now i have the smoked out headlights and fog lights out of an 06 tail lights that are about to get smoked out of an 08 with power folding puddle light memory and heat, also going to smoke the third eye, and an eibach 2 frt and 3 back lowering kit. going to get all thepaint work done on mirrors and lights tomorrow and install on sunday, will do the loweing kit on wednesday @ work will post big pics next weekend.. still looking for those arizon beige running boards.. any have a set?? i'm not going to debadge as of right now. thanks to eveyone's ideas and pics
@ rptr00 what are the color of the boards you took off?

Okay what exactly are you getting done? lol. It seems like you typed this to fast.

OP
OP
reg442

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To sum it up lights all the way around just like yours, folding mirrors just like yours, and a 2 inch suspension drop. Paint on mirrors and taillights will be done today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt