Sync 4A update fixes some old bugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RacerBX1

Reaction score
I just got a new update for Sync 4A on 3/19/2024. I don’t recall the version, and in the description it didn’t sound all that exciting, but what was not mentioned is exciting. The update fixed the issue with the selectable mini gauges not holding your selection after a restart. So when I selected Transmission Temp to replace Oil Pressure it actually stays after a re-start. Also, many times if the Navigation was the last screen up, upon a restart it would be something else and I would have to get Navigation from the Main screen again. After the update if Navigation was the last screen used it comes back up after a restart. This update has fixed a few bugs that I have delt with for more then a year (ever since I’ve owned the vehicle). As a side note when I started my vehicle after the update all the HVAC needed to be reset, but it was well worth it for all the bug fixes.

GregTu

Reaction score
The update fixed the issue with the selectable mini gauges not holding your selection after a restart
Great news. We have a ‘24 Platinum and this is huge when towing.

Fingers crossed it has a BlueCruise update.

Thanks,
Greg

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe there is hope that some day I will get the updates on my 2023. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
R

RacerBX1

Reaction score
I was a little premature on the Navigation screen coming back on a restart. It’s like it always has been, sometimes. The Transmission Temperature is still holding after the last software update.