Greetings from Bavaria

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello there,

Im Patrick, 43 years old, and have a love for big boxy cars as a former Volvo owner. Got several of them over the years: 850T5,
V70 1Gen, 940 Turbo and non Turbos. Two years ago I decided to go bigger, while I was searching for a new 7seater, and found that the Expedition would size perfectly to what I "need". Unlucky I was I didn't found on for a good price and an acceptable shape , because they are realley rare in Germany (like all US-Cars with V8). Out of this situation I bought a 2000 Dodge Durango 5.9L rustbucket. Now german TÜV (Technical Surveillance Association) said it's time to let the Rango go... and found a 2003 Expedition XLT 4.6L.
He has some issues, but not as big as the Rango.
First time I saw it in real life, I was a bit shocked, because it is so big that the Rango looks small. And if you know our german streets, then you know the Dodge is also to big for our streets :)
But my family and I (wife, 3 kids, 2 exchange students and our dog) loving it. It's a pretty decent ride.
20220312_150421.jpg