heater ? not 2 beat a dead horse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HFFH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have a 99 eb. the rear heater only blows on high. im sure its rhe resister pack. now hers my question. iv watch the you tube video on how to replace it BUT..... it shows an xlt with mechanical style front and rear hears with the knobs. my front is the digital one. will the resister pack be the same and or in the same place. thanks for your time.

OP
OP
HFFH

HFFH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok so my eb looks different behind/under the glove box than the xlt in the video. so i need help in locateing the heater resister pack for the rear heater. any help would be appreciated.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take off the driver side access cover to the rear blower unit. The resistor is indicated by the arrow in the attachment.

Attachments

• 2000 Expedition aux blower resistor.gif
    2000 Expedition aux blower resistor.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
HFFH

HFFH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanh you so much. found it easily. one last question. heater blows hot as long as im driveing. at idel stop light or something like that goes cold. im thinking water pump isnt moveing the water properly. ant thots??? i really appreceate all the help