Hello every body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhitE03

Reaction score
Just sayin whats up...new to the boards...i drive an 03 Expy EB, All white,

A/V mods
kenwood headunit 6.5" screen w/dvd player,
alpine speakers,
200 watt 2 ch. JL amp for the speakers
2 12" Alpine Type R subs, in custom fiberglass box painted silver(to match dash board)
powered by a 1200watt Hifonics brutus amp
2 6.5" flip down sony lcd's in the cieling.
2nd dvd player mounted in center console

other
Silver dash trim kit
22" Eagle Alloy 026 Wheels
305/40/22 Kuhmo tires

thats about it... for now
as for me...im 22 years old...full time electrician, part time student...im a handy guy, but 99% of my work is done by the shop next door...i just dont have the patients to take it apart and put it back together.

some pics
IMG_1732-2.jpg
IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_0875.jpg

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the white trim/cladding? Only the limited have that type of cladding, right?

OP
OP
W

WhitE03

Reaction score
Its Painted...its was tan...
but... i think i came across the prepainted cladding in a stylin concept magazine...id look around their website

Sawyer

Reaction score
do you watch movies in your truck while camping? That would be awesome, my kids would love your A/V set up!

OP
OP
W

WhitE03

Reaction score
Originally posted by pronstar
Good looking truck.

Beats what I drove when I was 21.

thanks...ive been saving and saving...thought id get my self a 21st bday gift...figured i earned it cuz after starting to work full time my life is all work no play...i was lookin for trucks but wasnt planning on buying anything...i came across this one and in one of the pics of the front, with the big grill, it looked like it was smilin at me...looks just like this actually...:D ......sold!

Originally posted by Sawyer
do you watch movies in your truck while camping? That would be awesome, my kids would love your A/V set up!

haha ive never takin this thing off of pavement...but the tv's make long trips down the shore seem alot quicker

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhitE03

haha ive never takin this thing off of pavement...but the tv's make long trips down the shore seem alot quicker

Im with you on that one.... When the kids start acting up in the truck and saying "are we there yet every 30 minutes, i throw in a movie and they are glued to the T.V's and i dont hear a peep out of them till the movie is over, then i just put another one on. LOL

OP
OP
W

WhitE03

Reaction score
Originally posted by lakmflx
Im with you on that one.... When the kids start acting up in the truck and saying "are we there yet every 30 minutes, i throw in a movie and they are glued to the T.V's and i dont hear a peep out of them till the movie is over, then i just put another one on. LOL

LOL that works on my girlfriend also:D