Hello from KC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

igozumn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wanted to stop in and say hey!

Picked up an '03 Expedition EB about 3 weeks ago. Got most of the issues already worked out on it. 167,000 miles. Put new front upper control arms and lower ball joints on. New Michelin LTXs and a whole bunch of switches and odds and ends. Got the heated/cooled seats working this week. Still need to put a new radio in (CD6 is cacked, LOL), liftgate glass weatherstrip and I need to make sure the power pedals are working like they should. Saw a thread with the guy that's making the brass gears. But anyway....

I was driving a '96 Town Car and it's just time for something I can tow/haul and an occasional gravel/nonpaved road with down near a friend's farm. So far, I'm digging it. I'd been shopping both the first gen and the '03-04 pre-phaser/solenoid and didn't really have a preference either way. Just happened that this '03 is what I ended up with.

Thanks again for the forum!