hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogre20012001

Reaction score
well I have been on here for about a year looking around.
I was most interested in the first gen section cuz I was looking at getting one of them. how ever I just found me a deal on a second gen and bit the bullet. so I now have an 03 Eddie bouer.
it has a few issues that need to be fixed.
the rear ac is clicking. thanks for the stikie
and on the way home it started to miss so a tune up is in order. any recommendations on parts from rock auto would be appreciated.
also one rear seat motor is missing so I could use a part number for that.
will add pics when I can in the next day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first. Welcome. One reason is you posted this in the wrong spot. I can move it if you'd like.

OP
OP
ogre20012001

ogre20012001

Reaction score
that would be fine. I posted here cuz I have a second gen.
thanks for the welcome and if you would like to move it I'm ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, which third row seat motor is broken? I found one for the passenger side but unfortunately I dont know the part number.

Third row seat motor: 2006 Ford Expedition Power Fold Third Row Passenger Side Motor | eBay

Third row motor install guide: http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/muddyford/2010-06-14_013815_1121.pdf

6 Disk Radio: Ford Expedition 2003 2004 Radio Am FM 6 Disc CD w Auxiliary Input 4L1T 18C815 Ad | eBay
-They look like that. HOWEVER, many people have problems with that model and its 6 disk changer operation. Usually they got stuck inside of it. So I would recommend going with an aftermarket brand that will hook up to the satellite controls on the steering wheel as well.