Help Finding Fuel Tank Vent Valve for 2001 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QC91

Reaction score
We need to replace our fuel tank vent valve in our 2001 Expedition 4x4, unfortunately, the part number F75Z9B593CB was discounted, I have looked on eBay I have checked with the Ford Parts websites that show it was in stock but when I called to confirm I was told the website share the same data and it was wrong the part is obsolete, has anyone the forums used Fuel Tank Vent Valve form different Ford vehicle to use on Expedition? any help would be greatly appreciated

Expd830

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I found one to fit my 2000 Expedition 4x4 from AutoZone website

Dorman Fuel Tank Vent Valve 911-001​

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We need to replace our fuel tank vent valve in our 2001 Expedition 4x4, unfortunately, the part number F75Z9B593CB was discounted, I have looked on eBay I have checked with the Ford Parts websites that show it was in stock but when I called to confirm I was told the website share the same data and it was wrong the part is obsolete, has anyone the forums used Fuel Tank Vent Valve form different Ford vehicle to use on Expedition? any help would be greatly appreciated
How did you determine you needed to change that? I have some gasoline smell after running in vicinity of the tank, but no OBD2 codes.