HELP!!! Wireless headphones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryanRivera

Reaction score
Hello everyone:
Just bought a 2003 EB Expedition with all the gadgets, audiophile audio system, DVD entertainment system, etc.

My SUV came with 2 sets of wired headphones and 2 sets of wireless headphones. So far I have made everything work except for the wireless headphones. I am assuming that if it came with the wireless headphones they must work, or at least, should've worked at some point. I have replaced the batteries with new ones, and they LED turns on, so there is power to the headphones.

Can somebody explain to me how to make the wireless headphones work? Or any idea why they're not working?

Thank you very much for your time and attention,

Last edited:

DubFoo

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem with my 02 EB. I bought it used from the original owner. The only difference is mine is a VCR. There's picture, but no sound coming from the wireless headphones. Pretty much tried everything but still no luck. I went to the dealer and they suggested I go to this stereo shop that specializes in Ford sound systems. Might try that soon. Otherwise, can anyone help me as well?

DAMN_FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is a button you push on the controls from the back seat. I don't even know which one because I touch it by feel when driving. Wait a second, let me go look....OK...there is a headphone symbol/speaker symbol next to it. Push it. I think the speakers go mute and head phones go on. The volume is then controlled from the headphones.

Good Luck. I think my 5 year old is the one that figured it out. Not sure how he did it.