Holly hell.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
seen it. :yawn: soooo... what now? if they make it ill be on it. and screw it. only $70k for now armor ill get armor. ill be in glamis on top of a dune with my guns just incase of zombie apocalypse.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's for the F-150 - I saw it featured on Top Gear a few months ago. You can actually get into that truck for about $45,000 without all the bells and Whistles. Wonder how much more the SUV / Expedition (or would it be considered an Excursion) goes for...

45 for a stock truck from a dealership. The one on the link is from hen hennessey perf. The same people making the expy u posted. The one u posted is a photoshop look at the back of the expy compared to the eBay link. It's the same truck, expos don't have that lip in the middle of the hatch. It's a truck tailgate.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got this email response from Hennessey Performance:

Jordan,

Thank you for contacting Hennessey Performance. We look forward to working with you on a vehicle build in the near future. Due to the VelociRaptor SUV being a limited produced vehicle by our facility, the cost of the vehicle starts at $195,000. Full details on the vehicle build and options have been attached as a PDF File for your review. Upon reviewing this information, if you would like to speak further, please feel free to email or call me directly.

Speak to you soon.

Regards,

James "JT" Howard
Sales Manager

Office: 713-650-5322
Mobile: 281-979-2581
Fax: 979-877-0701
Email: [email protected]

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got this email response from Hennessey Performance:

Jordan,

Thank you for contacting Hennessey Performance. We look forward to working with you on a vehicle build in the near future. Due to the VelociRaptor SUV being a limited produced vehicle by our facility, the cost of the vehicle starts at $195,000. Full details on the vehicle build and options have been attached as a PDF File for your review. Upon reviewing this information, if you would like to speak further, please feel free to email or call me directly.

Speak to you soon.

Regards,

James "JT" Howard
Sales Manager

Office: 713-650-5322
Mobile: 281-979-2581
Fax: 979-877-0701
Email: [email protected]

can you post the pdf file?

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried, let me try again...

Nope:

"Your file of 737.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype"

just a little too big for the forum limit lol

I can email it if anyone's interested. Shoot me a PM

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do what i didfor the mirror conversion. post it for free on mediafire.com and then post the link

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK