Horn Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skunky26

Reaction score
I have a 99 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L 4x4 My Horn wont work I've check both of my fuse panels & none of my fuses are blown. The horn worked just fine I took it out & ran the horn straight to the battery & it works fine. Not sure maybe there is a relay. Can anyone please help me out..

Silver Ex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by skunky26
I have a 99 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L 4x4 My Horn wont work I've check both of my fuse panels & none of my fuses are blown. The horn worked just fine I took it out & ran the horn straight to the battery & it works fine. Not sure maybe there is a relay. Can anyone please help me out..

I have a '98 XLT. How did you get to the horns, let alone get 'em out? I can't figure how to get to mine. Only one works, but it looks like there are two.

3 NAILS 1 CROSS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
someone please help i too only have one horn working and the sound it makes ,well is just not right!