HVAC Question for 2022 Limited w/15.5” screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyR0206

Reaction score
I’m a week in on ownership of a new 22’ Limited w/15.5” screen. As most of you know, the climate controls are all within the touch screen. While I’ve got most of the controls for everything figured out, I can’t figure out how to “sync” the driver’s/passenger’s climate controls. i.e., when I turn up mine, it turns up both at the same time. As it is now, when I set my temp, I have to then set the passenger’s side as well. There’s no button I can find. Any help would be appreciated!! The owner’s manual only includes instructions for the model with the 12.5” screen, which isn’t applicable here.

OP
OP
TonyR0206

TonyR0206

Reaction score
I stumbled upon the answer this morning. I touched the button to switch which areas the air blows out, (dash vents/floor/defroster vents) on the screen that comes up, there is a button to synchronize the driver and passenger's side.

RacerBX1

Reaction score
I have a 2023, so I’m thinking they are the same. As mentioned if you go in the vent redirect screen there is a Dual button. I think turning that on would keep separate temperatures for driver and passenger. I think not having that turned on if the passenger changes their temperature it will default back to same as driver on next start-up. Not positive, but think that’s the way it works.