I hate when shit happens!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I posted before I was ordering headlight covers. I did and i got them yesterday. So today while I was out prep-ing my bumper trim for paint, I thought why not put them on to see how they look.

Driver side cover went on easy as easy could be, now the passenger side. I go to snap it into place and wouldnt you know the damn thing nearly cracked in half. I was like WTF:flamingdevil: this piece of:dancingpoop:

Then I went swimming with my wife and daughter, then crossed the street and went fishing.

That was my day:biggrin:

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Whoa! Was this a mfr defect? Sorry to hear man, hope you get it sorted.

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Whoa! Was this a mfr defect? Sorry to hear man, hope you get it sorted.

mfr defect......Thats what im thinging. All I did was try and snap it into place.
Well I went on the website where I purchased them and put a return claim in. I either want my money back or exchange. Either or will be fine with me.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
98EXeb, were they GTS covers by chance. I have had 2 sets of them. You can not flex the covers at all else they will do exactly what you said. Don't ask how I know. They are really meant to be put on 1 time (gently) and then left there. If you try to do what I was doing and pull them on and off, you will have major issues with them. hence why I am no longer using them.

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
98EXeb, were they GTS covers by chance. I have had 2 sets of them. You can not flex the covers at all else they will do exactly what you said. Don't ask how I know. They are really meant to be put on 1 time (gently) and then left there. If you try to do what I was doing and pull them on and off, you will have major issues with them. hence why I am no longer using them.

No They were name brand of WADE. ???

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
tell them it was sent cracked and maybe they can replace the cover for you for free, hsd friends do this with parts they broke but told the place they bought them from that it was a defected part and they shipped them a new one.