I Have Unlimited Carfax Reports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The default setting for PM's was set at 15, Ive raised it to 25 but keep in mind that if you have 20 in your sent folder and 5 in your inbox you will need to delete some as it combines your PM's from inbox,sent. So as long as your inbox and sent folders dont add up to 25 then you are good.

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
forgot to tell everyone i got my expo back from the body shop, looks better than new!took a pic with my cell but for some reason when i tryed to upload it on here it kept saying error, so i'm gonna try with my digital camera.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There has been times when people have had problems attaching a pic on the site. I wonder if this is one of those times. On a sidenote if you register at photobucket.com ( or some other hosting site) upload your pic then copy the IMG tag

OP
OP

01xltexpo

Reaction score
i've done put it on my computer and tryed attaching it from my computer and it didnt work, i never heard of photobucket but i try it out.