I want to order a new Expedition. Should I be able to get one for MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went to one dealer and they were talking 12K-15K over full MSRP. (No thanks, I'll wait)

Should I talk to more dealers? I am willing to pay MSRP, but not gouging above MSRP. Am I out of luck? Or did I go to a particularly greedy dealership?

I'm in Western Connecticut if that matters.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went to one dealer and they were talking 12K-15K over full MSRP. (No thanks, I'll wait)

Should I talk to more dealers? I am willing to pay MSRP, but not gouging above MSRP. Am I out of luck? Or did I go to a particularly greedy dealership?

I'm in Western Connecticut if that matters.
Yes, you should be able to order at MSRP. My experience only months ago was vehicles on lots might be asking a premium, but multiple dealers offered to order for me at MSRP.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, you should be able to order at MSRP. My experience only months ago was vehicles on lots might be asking a premium, but multiple dealers offered to order for me at MSRP.

Thanks.

That's what I thought should be the case.

On to the next dealer.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks.

That's what I thought should be the case.

On to the next dealer.
Yes don't feel captive. In the NE you should have plenty of options without having to drive too far. You can buy it out of state as well - paperwork is just a bit more of a hassle.