If it for the expedition what would you drive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sawyer

Reaction score
yes, I kind of miss my Tracker. It got 40mpg! Although I got alot more sunburn with no roof and the natural a/c!

Sawyer

Reaction score
Hey o3ddie, I have an expedition just like yours. I had the tires BFGs on my Rodeo, wish they would've fit the Expy. Do you ever think of putting them on the Expy?

03ddie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sawyer
Hey o3ddie, I have an expedition just like yours. I had the tires BFGs on my Rodeo, wish they would've fit the Expy. Do you ever think of putting them on the Expy?

Since mine is 2wd, I will probably go with the BFG Radial Long Trail T/As instead of the All Terrain T/A. I have had both and have never had a complaint about them.

DaveS1955

Reaction score
I have rented a couple of Trailblazers and they are nice. The one I have this week has almost the same options as my 03 Eddie Bauer. All Leather and a comfortable ride over 500 miles yesterday.

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this but I have to say the Hummer H2 and I'll explain why...drive one! I'm not kidding! Ok, alot of people think it is a status symbol...but it is a full one-ton chassis setup with chevy's new 6.0 v8 and all-wheel drive. The used ones are finally getting down in the $25-30k range so they can be bought reasonably. I drove one and yes it is 0-60 in the 12 second range (msn auto says 11.6) but these are big heavy trucks. For now I love my 2000 XLT 4x4 and don't expect to get rid of it for quite a while. I admit it is a bit much for a primary vehicle though...but even with my Expy it's great for people to get out of my way during rush-hour! :)

wickman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I miss my 95 Z28. It was either sell the Z or the Expedition when we moved back to Alaska. The whole family would not fit in the Camaro.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Before i bought my expy i used to have my wife carry all the kids in her explorer but when we had our third kid it was time to get something bigger since i had no way of mounting the car seat to the T-Top bar LOL

Cube

Reaction score
In all honesty I would go with the Excursion. 4x4, Power Stroke Diesel. I was looking for one in my price range when I bought my Expedition couldn't find one with those spec for the price I was willing to pay. Some might call that thing hual but I would drive it daily without any problems.