In the market for a 15 expy - need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you want features rather than the 3.5 ecoboost, cheaper to get an older V8 navigator

bauer4567

Reaction score
I would get into the 17 simply for the Sync3. I use CarPlay 100% of the time. It is really nice to have the navigation from the phone instead of Fords navigation and talk to text features work really well. It also allows you to control apps like Apple Music, Amazon Music, podcasts, etc from the dash screen. Plug the phone in and not have to touch it the whole time...
the 15 is much more limited (even though in this case, the 15 you’re looking at is a Platinum!) on features with the sync.
Just my $0.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would get into the 17 simply for the Sync3. I use CarPlay 100% of the time. It is really nice to have the navigation from the phone instead of Fords navigation and talk to text features work really well. It also allows you to control apps like Apple Music, Amazon Music, podcasts, etc from the dash screen. Plug the phone in and not have to touch it the whole time...
the 15 is much more limited (even though in this case, the 15 you’re looking at is a Platinum!) on features with the sync.
Just my $0.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of money just for a better head unit

Aftermarket should have plenty of alternatives

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire