Interesting Expy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i really like the seat covers. its not a bad idea, looks shorter. would be great for the desert i suppose. i think the sunroof is a pretty cool idea. i thought about doing something like that. but i was also thinking about making a removable top like the old broncos or doing the rear lift gate like the broncos where you can roll the window down and use it as a tailgate. just some thoughts i had at one point.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha i think it looks cool, but i would never drive it... just interesting to look at and think... that's an expy.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Pretty cool. I'd def. drive it in the summer if i had a place to store it for the winter.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree, doesnt do much good if its -4 degrees in the winter! and thats on a good day right redneck?! hahah.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Apparently the reason that it never went in to production is because Ford is so protective of the F150s "best selling truck" record that they won't even consider making something that could possibly cut in to its sales.

I also believe that the prototype had a bulkhead and slide-down rear window behind the rear seats.

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why not just buy a f150 supercrew......def not appealing to me.... but thats just my opinion..... although the supercharger is nasty..... def best part of the truck besides the full roll cage.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition