Largest tires without lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlm3210

Reaction score
98 EB, just installed 285/70-17s. No issues on the street so far, but I am going to raise the body 2".

diablood5

Reaction score
i have cooper stt 285/70 17 (33's) on mine and have never had any probs out of them on or off road at stock height, ,, i now have 3 in lift and going with 34's

Reaction score
if your gonna put bigger tires, you might wanna save up for a new rear end as well. Had to replace mine with 35inch tires. twice.

Mojave Jack

Reaction score
97 EB 4x4: I searched other sites as well, & put 33x12.5x17 procomp at on some bigger procomp wheels, fit without a hitch, driver front tire rubbed at full turn but only in reverse, after years, i trimmed about half inch from lower valence...no rub now...but just to let you know, this was with 4 wheel stock option air bags...once that system broke, i replaced with monroe kit with coil overs up front and springs in back...as the front sat too high I put two " alum spacers on bottom of rear springs...love it

Pedition2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any of you using wheel spacers? Did this help or not with bugger wheel options on stock suspension?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk