Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warddaman

Reaction score
I'm looking at putting on a leveling kit on my 00 expy and wanted to know if anyone had some pics of what theirs looks like with the leveling kit. Want to make sure I dont regret not going with the body lift.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha i need leveling kit for the rear mine is higher in front

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go with both then get 35" tires :pepper::pepper::pepper:
You can get 1.5" out of a TT and 2" with rear spacers, which is a easy and cheap way. I did front keys and there a bit of a pain to get the old ones off.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wanna make nuts look like a lowrider

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go big or go home...lol... but a TT and spacer and BL with 35s seems the most economical and easiest way to lift a expy

OP
OP
W

warddaman

Reaction score
Is one better than the other? a BL with spacers or a suspension lift? By the time you do the spacers and BL it almost the same cost to put on a 6inch lift. which is better for the expy? or are does it really matter and just a preferance?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well a BL and spacers will be a lot cheaper than a suspension lift... but at the same time if you start with one you can add the other lifts later if you wanna go bigger... but the cheapest 6" suspension lift is Zone offroad.... like 1600$$ compared to fabtech which is like 2400$... before installation