Liftgate Door Actuator 2005 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanger4Life

Reaction score
Hey guys, it looks like my door actuator for the lift gate went out as I can't get the liftgate to lock or unlock with the power locks. It's definately either a short or the actuator went out as I don't hear anything happening at the actuator. I went to go price the part but all I am finding is them being listed for the driver and passenger side doors. I'm guessing that one of these is used for lift gate as well, just being dependent on which one goes it the right direction. Anyone know which one it is? I don't have a power lift gate, this is just for the power door lock actuator for the lift gate (not the lift gate glass).

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
S

Stanger4Life

Reaction score
Also, does anyone know if 2003-2006 used the same door locks and for the most part, the same parts? I found a 2003 parting out at the pick n pull, which I might need to get some other minor parts to put on my Expy.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The door lock actuator should be the same for the second gens. I wouldn't see them being different.

OP
OP
S

Stanger4Life

Reaction score
I don't know why nobody says what part is used for the lift gate lock, anybody know????

OP
OP
S

Stanger4Life

Reaction score
could it be possible that NO ONE KNOWS?

I'm sorry, what I meant by that is that when you look it up online at like O'reilly's they don't mention anything about the rear lift gate, I wasn't meaning that nobody on here knows on the message board, sorry.

fordgirl2004

Reaction score
Did you ever repair your lock? When I unlock my 2004 Expy, all the doors unlock except for the tailgate lock, the window still opens, but when I pull the tailgate handle to open the tailgate, it doesn't open. Any advice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr