lookin for advice with lifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowhunter1264

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the site and happy i found a spot for questions. I have an 03 4x4 expedition. I want to stick some 35s under it, but am having trouble finding a lift kit for it. I am in the oilfield so i need ground clearance. I was thinking that a suspension lift would do it, plus i think that body lifts just look stupid. I need help finding a lift 3 im the rear 4 in the front to level it to.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3.5/2.5 is about the biggest you will find on ebay. I know they say you can fit 35's with the lift. You may have to trim stuff for turning clearance.

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unless you get a RIZE lift which I'm saving for. its expensive yes but your Expedition will look AMAZING!!

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my 3.5/2.5 fits 34.4" tires - but barely.

picture.php

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Woooohhh hold up your saying they are going out of business or they are out of business?

AbelNavyvet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been calling the 619 number they have in their website and they said that they are still in business.. I wonder if its just a scam? I mean the person that answered the phone cus he was quick to ask for my CC #... OK so if I want a lift similar to what RIZE makes where should I go to or where should I look to? can anyone point me to the right direction?????