Love the King Ranch!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those leather seats look nice. You'll have to let us know how they wear. Others have been having problems with their leather wearing quickly.

OP
OP
R

RJKLEINER

Reaction score
For those that are having wear problems. Here are the facts. The King Ranch leather seats are full hide, not split hide with sprayed on color like the normal leather seating. The seats in my King Ranch look like new 6 months and 10,000 miles later. I condition the leather every 3-4 Months with King Ranch leather conditioner. These seats are going to wear over the years, that is the point. They are natural (REAL) leather, like a horse saddle they get softer and more comfortable as you ride!!!!!!:D

KINGRANCHSADDLESHOP.COM has the conditioner and tips on proper care.

CaboPhisher

Reaction score
Black King Ranch

I just bought a black King Ranch. They gave me $10k off on a new '05! Thanks for the tip on the king ranch leather conditioner. I just bought some off the k/r website.

The one thing I hate about my expedition is the stereo. The sub in back sucks and the head unit cuts out the bass when you turn the stereo up. I want to upgrade the sub, but I don't want to pay all that money and have the head unit cut out the bass when turned up. Any advice?