m/t's to a/t's on my 98 exp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henry98

Reaction score
[well..my kids complained enough for me to change my tires. i just put brand new 305/70r16 baja claws on it less than 500 miles ago and lost my arse on the tires but gained quiet mouths in the backseat and a new set of rubberand only came $100.00 out of pocket... i bought some general grabber at 2's 295/75R16 and i must say. these ride super smooth and feel very stable thru the turns vs the baja claws. the 295/75 is over an inch taller and about 3/4 of an inch narrower.. but i just wanted to tell everyone how much nicer the grabber at 2's are and how well they ride..hopefully ill get them out in some sand/mud this weekend and see how well they pull and clean
p_00344.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/mudguppy/p_00344.jpg
if you look close they have bunches of lines thru the base of the tire.. it seems they would clean fairly quickly w/little effort
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/mudguppy/p_00346.jpg

Last edited:

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
img code is off in this fourm ill look in to it

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good.... i can imagine what the baja claws sounded like had a few friends run them over the years... I personally love my procomp extreme ATs they are the ultimate mix of AT and MT... had swamper tsl radials on my f150 and yea night and day difference of ATs... especially mine being a daily driver

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I made the switch to HanKook AT-M's and love the difference too. The new tires are so quiet on the road. My old RoughRiders drowned out my Exhaust when I was driving on pavement. I felt bad retiring ( pun) a perfectly good set of tires as well, but mine were too little (265/75's). I ended up selling all 4 for less than the price I paid for 1 of my new tires, and they only had about 5000 kms on them.

I like yours. They look good and aggressive.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
come on guys, how han you not love driving down the road 65 mph on a big vibrator, just the sound of the lugs thugging going down the road is a turn on, roflmao, i love the supers,

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Oh I liked mine too, I would have kept them, but the 31's looked like bike tires after I got my Body lift done. Having them run quiter was just a bonus.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant afford a new set of 37s so I am stuck with mine... but if i could i want either the new goodyear mt/r or the new BFG mt... they are sick