Memory seat not recalling positions 2 and 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wayfun

Reaction score
I have a '23 Platinum. I have my seat position programmed to position one and my key is linked to that position. I've had no problems with that. However, the system will not retain my wife's position as number 2 or 3. I have repeatedly programmed her position to the second button and linked her key to that button. It always forgets it a day or so later. I have even programmed the third button to her position and not linked it to a key just so we would have the position saved twice. It still forgets the position on both buttons but position 1 continues to work. Any idea what could cause this?

Dennis

CornwallExpy

Reaction score
My wifes 2019 had this problem and it ended up being the battery. Low amperage causing all kinds of electrical issues that culminated in the vehicle not restarting after an auto start stop sequence along the highway. Just something to check, her first battery failed at 2 years old and the replacement Optima Yellowtop died after 11 months.