MFG Sticker Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I figure this is a long shot, but is there anyway to get a MFG Sticker replacement(The one posted on driver side door frame) for my 2010 Expedition? I have most of the original off(Having rocker panel replaced do to an accident in the carwash back in April.) Dealership I use says no, but what little I am on here I'm sure someone might point me in the right direction. Got help here before when I needed an answer for a coolant smell even though i couldn't find any leaks. The Expedition only has 73,000 & change for mileage)Bought new in 2010 plan on keeping it as long as possible.)

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Jeff

OP
OP
Lowmilexpedition
Reaction score
gtr09 & GlennSullivan thanks for the info, I knew if I asked on here some would have the answer. I did take a picture of it as best I could with my phone, so I hope they accept that photo for the reproduction.

Thanks again!

Vigilante

Reaction score
You can also try CARFAX. Sometimes they have digital copies of the window sticker but I am not sure when that started. It was included with a report on a 2014 I looked at.

OP
OP
Lowmilexpedition
Reaction score
Vigilante,

Thanks for that info, but I was looking for the silver MFG Tag/Sticker that is on the door frame. Though that Carfax info could come in handy some day. I actually still have the original window stick it's in the glove box.