My Newest Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those look great! I really like it.

Tell us more about it. True duals? Mufflers? etc.

Do you have any pictures from underneath the truck? I'd like to see how the pipes are run.

Looks great, though. I'm jealous.

OP
OP
O

outkast

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not true duels, I'll try and get some underneth pics today if I can.

after the factory "Y" it goes into a shop made "Y" then two 2 1/2 pipes to the back. Because of the fuel lines and the canister in the back, the spare has to be removed to make room for the left pipe. It has no mufflers and is loud as hell.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh, I see. I was hoping to do similar someday (but with a muffler) and still be able to keep the spare. Too bad that's not possible, though. Looks great, though!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now you got me thinking about exhausts again.... i currently have true duals with 2 cats removed and dual flowmaster 40s.... when I got the truck the factory spare was still under truck but I have both pipes exit behind passenger rear tire.... I love it sounds a lot different than any other 5.4s and is quiet when I dont hammer it but sounds awesome when I do... I wanna change it to exit either like yours but closer together or behind each tire but then need to put on some mud flaps so tips dont get destroyed... maybe I'll make some exhaust vids and post them one day when it gets warmer