Mystery wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rjbeyer

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for all of the help I have read from here. Y'all have helped me more times than you know. Now I have a question. I just had a spark plug blow out in my 07 expy. Bought the kit and repaired it. While I was repairing I realized I had this wire that was disconnected. Where the heck is it supposed to go? I can't find anything that looks like it should attach to. Passenger side, front of engine. PXL_20231203_213808934~2.jpg

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Should have another one on the other side of the motor ? Usually serves as a anti static device, so you don't get any static in the radio from the alternator. Honestly I kinda forgot about them, but I believe that's what they are. Usually just grounded to a stud or bolt on the front of the heads. One on each side. Somebody else will correct me if I'm full of crap.

OP
OP
R

Rjbeyer

Reaction score
That would make sense. It was probably connected to that bolt right there. Thank you!