Need ac help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denver102

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2006 Expedition with intermittent cooling. It seems to always start out cool but after about 45 minutes it goes to not warm air but definitely not cool air. After rural road driving and getting on the highway sometimes it starts cooling again. Would this happened to be a compressor problem? Thank you in advance for any help!

WCGator

Reaction score
The only resource for you is to seek out a trustable AC technician ( do your research on this) can be many reasons for your issue leading up to freon loss. Then it may only need recharged, that is why you get a reputable technician. So you won't get hit with a bill of unnecessary work or poor work.

Reaction score
I have no help, but would you be willing to post pictures of the hoses back by your brake booster? I messed something up in mine and can't figure it out

larrystephens

Reaction score
I had what may be a similar problem on my 2004 EB, the front vents would start blowing warm air instead of cold. I turned off the unit for about a minute and it seemed to reset the system and it would blow cold again. It seemed to be a vacuum problem. The problem eventually resolved itself and I have not seen it lately. Good luck!