Need advice for a 4 in. lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000 expy owner

Reaction score
I would like to lift my 2000 expy 4 inches, both for bigger tires and ground clearence. Can I use the Rancho 4 in. on an Eddie Bauer with full time 4wd. Or can some one give me some sugestions.

Also just thinking of a torsion lift with spacers in the rear. Please help

BIG TRUCK

Reaction score
The problem with full time 4wd models is that you might get some front driveline vibration.

Check the 4 sale threads I just listed mine but its a 5'' lift

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
If you are gonna go 4, you might as well go 5. Chances are with 4, you are gonna get tire rub on 35's.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes, you can use the rancho. but as previously said, you may get driveline vibration. the only time i get vibration is on turns from stop, but i dont think that is a lift issue. it is recent so i think it is either hub or cv problems.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want that 5" lift big truck has for sale. but even if i lift my truck 2 inches in the rear my gf wont be able to get in. haha

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did 5" with 35". 2" torsion keys and 2" rear spacers plus 3" body lift. mines AWD no problems.