Need help identifying factory sub wires at harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydee427

Reaction score
Hello everyone, a newbie to the forum here (if I knew about you guys for the past 6 years, I could've save a lot of $$$). Does anyone have a close up photo of the sub woofer harness, showing in which order the wires are snapped into the harness? Two (2) years back, I installed a Valor double din w/ Navi, bluetooth, etc in my 2005 Expedition Limited. I then had to remove the sub wires from the original factory harness and put them into a sub harness from another Ford model because I could not find the correct aftermarket sub harness adapter to connect to my ORIGINAL sub harness. Now fast forward two (2) years later, I'm putting the factory radio back in, and I forgot which order should the wires go back into the original harness. There are 8 wires - 2x red, 2x black, 2x green, and 2x brown. I'm know one set goes on top and the other set goes on the bottom of the harness. Thanks in advance guys.

CIMG5308.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no clue...but if i get time i'll take my dash out and see how my harness is set up...dont know when that'll be but i wont forget...if anyone gets to it before me it'll be greatly appreciated