new 1st gen expedition owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

diesel3

Reaction score
well the shop called today, they are waiting on the heads to come back from the machine shop. they recomended a new water pump. i told them to go for it and to replace the thermostat as well. my new money pitt lol

OP
OP
D

diesel3

Reaction score
oh yeah, my expedition is done!
all new head gaskets, intake gaskets, valve job, water pump , thermostat, radiator, timing chain guides and tentioners and new egr tube. 1400 bucks but big boy is alive and well thanks to camargo auto service. i missed my truck!! pics coming as soon as the weather breaks

OP
OP
D

diesel3

Reaction score
Nice to see another 4.6 on here. I was beginning to feel lonely. And underpowered. Lol

my 4.6L has plenty of pep and seems to get better gas milage than my buddys 01 nav with the 5.4L. i will say my buddys nav does run like a scalded dog, but feels about the same to me in low end tq. i have been a fan of the 4.6,s for years having owned and wrecked more than my share of 94 /98 crown vics. all ex cop cars, all with over 100k when i got them. i have yet to kill a 4.6 motor. can any body tell me how to post pics on here? can i do it from a android phone?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tan Khai Nguyen