new expy owner and getting disscouraged quickly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustang73351

Reaction score
ok so my name is josh i just got a 97 maroon xlt with tan cloth it has the 4.6 with a4wd and as far as im concernd the truck is garbage im bout to scrap the thing so this forum is the last resort b4 i do so and also the fact that it came with a compleat 99 with a good 5.4 engen and drive train and a mint gray leather int so anyway the issues well 4 starters the 4.6 has a bad headgaskit passenger side its not mixing but leaking coolent out the side of the block between the head ok second the pitmin shaft seal is leaking so bad i go threw bout 1qt of fluid per day rear axel seals are leaking and the truck shudders real bad on takeoff or cornering almost like the front axel is locked i unlocked it manulyand bypased the acuater so i d/k also on rainy days my 4wd indicator lights up like a christmas tree then goes out compleatly then back to a4wd but yea so if any 1 could help me it would be great i would like to do the 5.4 swap but know nothing about it so yea its giving me a headache