New from oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redrebel66

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought I would jump on here and check out the forum and try and answer any questions I have. I am selling my Ford Ranger to get an Expedition and I had a few questions that I have easily found. Great forum and I will get some pics up of my new [to me] Expy when I get it.

I can't wait for the mods to begin on something new.

phoenix101703

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I've been a member for a few months and I love it here. Got A LOT of help from these guys.
So what year Expy are you lookin' at?
By the way, I'm a Medford, OR resident so it's good to see a fellow Oregonian here!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum... and be prepared this site will be doing a major overhaul soon... fordexpeditionforum.com owner has bought this one and will be combining them and making it a lot better site

OP
OP
redrebel66

redrebel66

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a great forum/s. I learned alot form when i had my ranger from forums and i look forward to learning about my Expy now.

I just got a 97 green Eddie Bauer two days ago and I love it. I already hauled the family to the coast. I am a picture ***** so no worries but its a busy week so stay tuned.