New Member Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Vader

Reaction score
Hello from Virginia! My wife's minivan was showing signs of the end of days, so we decided to purchase a new (to us) vehicle. We wanted something that we could use to take the kids and the dog on trips, and that would pull our travel trailer. We settled on a 2017 Expedition King Ranch EL. We purchased the vehicle about 3 weeks ago, and have already taken it on a 1k mile (round-trip) jaunt pulling the trailer. It did great, and I was pleased with the power it had to pull the load. I wasn't ecstatic with the fuel mileage, but I guess I really couldn't expect much under the circumstances. Anyway, I look forward to reading posts and learning more from all of you!

Zach Dean

Reaction score
Hello from Virginia! My wife's minivan was showing signs of the end of days, so we decided to purchase a new (to us) vehicle. We wanted something that we could use to take the kids and the dog on trips, and that would pull our travel trailer. We settled on a 2017 Expedition King Ranch EL. We purchased the vehicle about 3 weeks ago, and have already taken it on a 1k mile (round-trip) jaunt pulling the trailer. It did great, and I was pleased with the power it had to pull the load. I wasn't ecstatic with the fuel mileage, but I guess I really couldn't expect much under the circumstances. Anyway, I look forward to reading posts and learning more from all of you!
King Ranch for the win!