Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyB

Reaction score
Hello all! New member here, looks to be a good forum with knowledgeable people! Just what I was looking for.
I sold my former every day DD, a 1994 Ford F150 SVT Lightning that I owned for 18 or 19 yrs. I have been a member of the NLOC (National Lightning Owners Club) forum for almost as long.

I acquired a nice 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer w/ only 69,000 miles. And this forum could be a real help with questions about this vehicle.

I hail from Bristol Pennsylvania. Greetings Folks! Thanks for letting me join!

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

There are a few of us that check the forum multiple times daily so you will usually have an answer to your question within a 24hr period.
Also please be factual and straight to the point about a problem you are experiencing. I usually skip over the "novels" some have written.

Last but not least, feel free to join in and not be a "one post wonder", then disappear. You'll see them as you read through the forums.

OP
OP
JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Reaction score
Thank You!
On the NLOC forum I was pretty active (almost daily) almost right up to the selling of my Lightning, and I tried to help anytime I thought I could. Last truck I owned for a pretty long time, this Expy I'm sure I will have for quite some time as well.