New to the site!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05expy

Reaction score
Thank God! I have had the expedition for a week now and have been looking for a site like this. I traded in my 03 svt drop top cobra for the expdtn as per a divorce. I am a member of svtperformance and was hoping to find a site like this for the expedition. sorry to see that the first thread i read is about this site getting sold:confused: anyways looks like a great site! travis

vegasdriver

Reaction score
trade my 2001 toyota mr2 spyder to 2004expedition xlt about 10days ago. man, i love my expedition !!!!! put 20's (cause i go snowboarding alot) but i have a little problem. if u guys can help me out, that would be really cool. bought this billet grille from ebay(top and bottom) you know i'm not good at installing this grille. can't find 2003-2005 repair manual. i'm stuck with these grille :( i just can't get the factory grille out !!! if u guys read this message, can ya please help me??? anyone has good instruction? perhaps pix?? or should i just take it to a bodyshop and let them do it???

thanx