Newbie from Co

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxthis

Reaction score
Just wanted to say greetings from Co, not new to Fords but this is my first Expedition. It’s a 2006 XLT with 76k. Past vehicle was a 2002 PSD. I do most of my own maintenance so I may be asking a few questions as I make the transition from diesel to gas. Thanx

ANTHONY

Reaction score
New from Oregon

Hello everyone. I am from Oregon. My boyfriend set this up for me so it says Anthony but my name is Carol. We both get on here tho. I have always grown up with fords thanks to my dad. He had a '95 F350 and since I got to play with that I don't like small cars. My baby is a '98 4.6L full air ride suspension lifted 2 inches and still going up when I get the money. I am also going to put 33in off road tires on it. Anyway we just wanted to say hello from Oregon.

OP
OP
waxthis

waxthis

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post pics of the new ride.

Here ya go......

Right-1.jpg

Int.jpg

Expy006.jpg

Rearmod.jpg

Left-1.jpg

Expy008.jpg

Last edited:

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the forum... clean ride keep us updated with the mods once they start they dont stop

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am from Oregon. My boyfriend set this up for me so it says Anthony but my name is Carol. We both get on here tho. I have always grown up with fords thanks to my dad. He had a '95 F350 and since I got to play with that I don't like small cars. My baby is a '98 4.6L full air ride suspension lifted 2 inches and still going up when I get the money. I am also going to put 33in off road tires on it. Anyway we just wanted to say hello from Oregon.

welcome welcome. feel free to start a new thread for your self... post some pics when you get a chance