Noob from Las Vegas saying hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerace81

Reaction score
I have never really been brand loyal. Most of the vehicles I have owned have been based on what i could find/afford at the time of necessity. I lost a 99 Jeep TJ in a divorce 2 years ago and found myself without a vehicle. That is how I ended up as the 2nd owner my Expedition. Picked it up off my uncle for a family price with about 70k on the odometer. It was my aunts daily rig and their family truckster for road trips. They took great care of it and my uncle is 30+ year ASE Master mechanic so I knew it was solid. It has really been a pleasure to drive (except at the pump) for the last 20k miles. I have recently been doing a little work to it to fix minor issues and figured it was time to join up with some other Expy fans. Cant wait to look through the posts and read up on everyone's Expeditions!IMG_20180723_133004_resized.jpg IMG_20180723_132948_resized.jpg

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome! It amazes me how many of this generation Isee around town.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk