Opinions on wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
what are your thoughts? XD Buck 25 Gloss Black milled 20x9. Best editing I could do so don’t hate on it E22A7272-DAAF-4785-9160-7B2CF05EFB12.jpeg

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice I think they give it more of a tough bruiser look especially with the meaty tires.Doesn’t look as formal if that’s the look you want.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what are your thoughts? XD Buck 25 Gloss Black milled 20x9. Best editing I could do so don’t hate on it View attachment 24191
I think I like them but it's kind of hard to see the picture is dark.

Have you tried going on the TireRack site. They have different wheels and they will show what they look like on your year/model/color truck.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I think I like them but it's kind of hard to see the picture is dark.

Have you tried going on the TireRack site. They have different wheels and they will show what they look like on your year/model/color truck.
I have but it’s not the same bc they don’t have my color or the tires and I want to see what it looks like with tires and wheels

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m over the black wheel look. Murdered out, storm trooper all that crap.

Not knocking the wheels, they look good. Just not a look I’m into any more.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have but it’s not the same bc they don’t have my color or the tires and I want to see what it looks like with tires and wheels
Okay, I know what you mean. They are a little light on the newer models. I couldn't find a match for my 17 EL