our 2 expy's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice but must be a killer at the pump. i bought the wife a 4 banger for her daily. but on our off time we are in mine.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How much lift you running with those 35's? It looks like you might be nearly stock in the rear or maybe an inch higher, and the front looks like you have lifted it about 2 inches.

Lookin' good, now take some pics that aren't in your driveway! :naughty:

OP
OP
jimmi308

jimmi308

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just 2 inch and torsion cranked... have a bunch of crap in the back and drive way is inclined a bit... since then removed rear tire and rest and back end full of crap to goodwill....

OP
OP
jimmi308

jimmi308

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lookin' good, now take some pics that aren't in your driveway! :naughty:[/QUOTE]

working on that...
just some quick picks to get them on here... and thanks

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will be going with 35's for my next tires, but I just bought mine so it will be a while before I can wear these out.

OP
OP
jimmi308

jimmi308

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and tires sure aint cheap.... regardless of size.... need new ones myself. have as buddy that manages a discount tire though... so not completely *****...lol