PCM software recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benztech

Reaction score
Just picked mine up today from the dealer. New phasers under warranty. So far so good, but now I'd swear I hear the waste gate fluttering.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the update done on my Navigator a couple of days ago. No issues so far.

Nsw550

Reaction score
I had the update on my 18 expedition XLT . I’ve noticed less auto start/stop and now the designated gear selection is now gone on the right hand of the gauges unless I put in manual shift mode.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the update on my 18 expedition XLT . I’ve noticed less auto start/stop and now the designated gear selection is now gone on the right hand of the gauges unless I put in manual shift mode.
That is still there. It turns on or off with a switch next to the front cup holders...I don't recall which one and my Expy isn't home right now to check. I thought mine was gone as well but it wasn't.

mhExped

Reaction score
That is still there. It turns on or off with a switch next to the front cup holders...
This thread may be of some help (there are others too):

OP
OP
todadamson

todadamson

Reaction score
I just got my expy back from the dealer for the cam phaser recall. Went smoothly. I couldn't tell any difference but only 12,000 miles on my 2019 Platinum.

Bmanxx13

Reaction score
Press the + or - button under your gear shift dial (I did it while in normal drive mode, don’t think it matters) and the gears should reappear in the display panel.

DJAucutt

Reaction score
I had the cam phaser reprogram done last week. So far it appears to have quieted the motor upon cold start.
The dealer did not return my customer satisfaction letter.
I would appreciate it if one of you could post a PDF of the letter.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani