Pics of Black Wheels and/or Chrome Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score

Perfect. I really appreciate the photo series and especially like the front treatment. A pic from the back, too? Just want to figure out how far I want to go.

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Wtf are you laughing at? He doesn’t even know what they are. Do you? If not, kick rocks bro

Hmmm. Yes, I do. My aftermarket black rims each have a cover for the lug nuts, held by six hex-head screws, reduces the amount of non-black showing.

Do I have your permission to laugh?

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Hmmm. Yes, I do. My aftermarket black rims each have a cover for the lug nuts, held by six hex-head screws, reduces the amount of non-black showing.

Do I have your permission to laugh?
I’m taking about the owner of those wheels, he stated he didn’t know what they were. I then asked you since you were laughing at the question if you knew since you thought it was so hilarious.

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
I’m taking about the owner of those wheels, he stated he didn’t know what they were. I then asked you since you were laughing at the question if you knew since you thought it was so hilarious.

Wasn’t sure where you were going . . . interesting that they didn’t put the covers on his wheels. Also keeps dirt/mud off the lug nuts.