Pics of Black Wheels and/or Chrome Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How is the wrap holding up on the C pillars? I want to get mine done but two shops advised me not to do it.
Huh. Did the shops say why? It looks like a relatively simple job. The rubber trim looks a bit fiddly, to make sure you don’t get a body colored line, but not too bad. If it doesn’t hold up, just take it off, and put a new one on in a couple of years.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How is the wrap holding up on the C pillars? I want to get mine done but two shops advised me not to do it.

its holding up fine....I ONLY hand wash...and honestly it hadn't been washed in about 6+ weeks (never seem to get more than a day or 2 w/out rain) until recently.

it sits out in the blazing Texas sun 24/7...no issues....at the end of the day...its cheaper than painting the pillar...and even if it doesn't work out you can always have the pillar painted.

a large percentage of folks on this forum (and other places) have been tinting the pillar...ive not heard any complaints.

Riderdie

Reaction score
No clue why I took this photo 20200619_164830.jpg but its the only one I have with all of the side trim wrapped except for roof rails.

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was just providing an example for reference.
Yeah duh I know some companies do that. My wife’s wheels have those, but this company doesn’t sell lug caps on there website on any of their wheels so again, try again. I want to know why Verde has holes if a cover doesn’t go there.