Pictures of My 05 Expedition with King Ranch Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spent most of the day waxing and polishing my Expy. It really shines and the wheels look great now that they are waxed.

Anybody have any suggestions for waxing the roof? I got 'er done but it was hair raising at times trying to hang on to the roof rack and polishing, there must be a better way to do it.

SirJeffro

Reaction score
When I read the subject line of your TPM thread I thought of big stoopid chrome wheels and went "Bleghhhh!" That was before I saw this thread and that they are OEM wheels......

DANG they look GREAT! Makes it look like a whole different truck.

Two things that can completely change the look of a vehicle: 1) different/clean wheels & tires. 2) Sparkling clean windows........Try it!

Cheers for now!

OP
OP
ExpeditionAndy

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff,

I'm not a big fan of chrome wheels either. I wanted to stick with stock wheels because I knew the fit would be right and I wouldn't have to add any spacers or adapters. I think I got lucky with these wheels because they look even better in person and they came off an F150 with the same paint colors that I have.